Health staff is already at the forefront battle. The tragic photos below act as live evidence of what’s happening behind the doors of the disaster. The dedication is immense, from everlasting shifts that leave their faces badly bruised to operating without proper equipment and risking lives. When flipping through the images, take a minute to reflect and appreciate these heroes.
1. I took this photo. After 13 hours in ICU after taking off all my protective devices,
“I don’t love selfies. Yesterday, though, I took this photo. After 13 hours in ICU. I am not a hero. I am a normal person”
2. Just Finished A 12 Hour Shift Swabbing Symptomatic Covid19 Patients At Our Drive Thru Testing Site In Cleveland. We Collectively Swabbed 629
3. Nurse After Hours Of Work In Intensive Care
4. We can’t anymore. We don’t sleep, we don’t eat, I haven’t even remember
5. This Is What You Look Like After Wearing An N95 Mask All Day. We Don’t Have Enough Of Anything. Help Us Help You
6. Photos of frontline doctors and nurses taking off their masks during short breaks in their fight against the novel #coronavirus moved millions of netizens across China.
7. This Is My Mom. She’s My Hero. She’s A 60 Year Old Primary Care Physician Testing Patients For Covid-19
8. Much Tiredness, Fear And Concern In Addition To The Brands, Injuries And Heat Caused By Protective Equipment
10. This Is The Face Of Someone Who Just Spent 9 Hours In Personal Protective Equipment Moving Critically Ill Covid19 Patients Around London
“I feel broken – and we are only at the start. I am begging people, please please do social distancing and self isolation”