1. COVID-19 shut down the dental school I was getting work done on for the next month. Wish me luck!
2. Went Into My Attic Looking For A Water Leak Coming Into My Living Room And It Appears That I’m Also In Quarantine With This Whatever Monstrosity Left This Behind. Its Soft To The Touch So I’m Assuming It’s Still Around
3. Can’t Explain To My Cats The Gravity Of What They’ve Done
4. We have been forced quarantined for 48 hours. Notice the empty street and the closed gas station and these guys managed to get into a crash.
5. Governor Just Ordered All “Non Life Sustaining” Businesses To Close, Including Construction And Contractors. This Is The Current State Of My Only Bathroom
Image Source: CarsonWentzylvania
6. My Kiddo Cut His Hair Yesterday, Then Agreed To Let Me Have A Little Fun With It Before We Fixed It
7. 1st Day Of Family Quarantine. TV Dies
8. It’s Better Than Nothing
9. Poor Kid
10. So My Fridge Doors Just Fell Off
11. Lost His Blueberries
12. My Friend Went To The Apple Store Today Because He Broke His iPhone XS Both Front And Back. They Told Him That Because Of Corona The Repair Service Was Temporarily Closed. He Then Chooses To Buy The 11 Pro Which He Then Dropped When Opening The Box
13. HS Teacher Remote Teaching. Our Platform Generates Unique Classroom Codes For Each Course. For My Course, I Have To Screenshot And Send “Jizzin’ To God” To All My Students
14. So My Fridge Doors Just Fell Off
15. Dropped My Charger Cable Behind The Desk To Then Go And Plug It In – It Landed On The Power Strip. And Turned It Off. My Computer Was On That. And So Was My Work
16. Bought 60 Doughnuts For The Office Today To Celebrate My 20th Birthday, Only To Be Told I Need To Self Isolate/ Work From Home For The Next Week
17. Someone Forgot Their Bag Full Of Groceries
18. That Online Session Didn’t Go Well Then. Not Surprised At All, These Next Few Weeks Are Going To Be Hell For Teachers & Parents
19. Can You Spare A Square?
Featured Image credits: pester21